Juniors Martial Arts in West Hills
Honor, discipline and respect are the pillars of our junior’s martial arts program. These traits are practiced and instilled through the teachings of our Tae Kwon Do based martial arts curriculum which includes focus on increasing flexibility, agility and overall fitness. Our family oriented environment will foster a boost in your child’s self confidence and self esteem, which also results in increased focus in school and other activities. Your child will be given tools that will help them cope with challenging situations they may face through out their lives both physically and mentally. All of this, and lots of fun as well.
In our Karate Program, you will:
- Experience an improved mood, an increase in self-confidence, and get better sleeps
- Feel less stressed and learn how to be more focused at work and at home
- Make lasting friendships with people who share common health and lifestyle goals
- Be inspired by our environment that encourages “always trying your best”
- Feel motivated and supported by instructors who lead by example
- Learn important defense and combat skills to keep yourself safe
What are the benefits of martial arts for your child?
Why Train With Us?
Martial Arts is great for children. A psychological study found that children in martial arts have an increased sense of responsibility, a decrease in the willingness to take foolish risks, and a higher sense of self-esteem. This is why millions of parents are using martial arts to supplement their children’s education.
Our reward system helps to improve children’s self-esteem and the belt system is a key to building block. When kids EARN (not given) their belts, it gives them a great sense of accomplishment and pride which really helps to improve the way they feel about themselves.
Aside from the striking, punching, and kicking of Taekwondo, Karate, and Kickboxing, our program teaches practical and proven self-defense methods based in JuJitsu and Aikido.
- Self Control
- Self Defense